Main Office: 620-252-1507
Director: Sabrina Lawrence
Director Contact: 620-252-1607
Here at CRMC, we know that finding care for a loved one or yourself when you get older is stressful. We want to help you make the right decisions for you or your family. That is why we offer Home Health. This is a "planned" care program
for you or your family member that requires a referral from your physician. This allows you or your family member to stay at home rather than go to a nursing home. Staff will assist you or your family member in monitoring your health
conveniently at home.
Services provided by Home Health, based on assessed needs, may include:
- Home visits by nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and/or other support staff as needed
- Telehealth through Well at Home
You and Your Family Member's Role
- Be available for all scheduled home visits and telephone contacts
- To keep all scheduled doctor appointments
- Take ownership of your health management
- Become an informed and active participant in your healthcare
- Adopt healthy behaviors/lifestyle
Coffeyville Regional Medical Center Home Health's Role
- Work with you and your family on goals that you and the agency have set
- Assist you with solving issues related to living with a chronic illness, including symptoms, treatment plans, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources related to your healthcare needs and lifestyle
- Support you and help you build confidence in your ability to handle the day-to-day challenges of living with a chronic illness
- Development of your own personal health record to help you manage your healthcare.
Payer Sources Accepted
- Most Commercial Insurances
- Self Pay
Map of Service Area
CRMC Home Health Medicare / Medicaid Kansas certified agency covers a 50 mile radius.
Service Areas covered by CRMC Home Health